Before you read more about me below, I want to share how I hope I make all my clients feel. It is only two minutes long so please take a peek…
Some key things to know about me…
- I practice living intentionally and I bring that over into my photography in so many ways.
- I believe in gratitude. I am so very grateful for many things and I am especially grateful for my wonderful clients.
- I believe in serving others, and my reasoning is so selfish because when I serve others it comes back to me ten fold.
- I believe in being kind. There is so much more beauty in this world when you practice kindness.
- I believe people come into your life even if it is only for a brief time to brighten your day, teach you a life lesson or to make you stronger.
- I will hug you goodbye.
I love getting to know my clients’ style and personalities so when I capture your event I am capturing you for who you are. I love to artistically tell the love story of others. My photographic style is documentary with a flare for portraiture. Whether my clients are getting married at a country barn, at the Ritz-Carlton or on the beach, I love photographing moments and telling a story that reflects their style.
When you see your photos I want to take you back through the day’s events, the roller coaster of emotions from the nervousness of walking down the aisle to the giddy happiness of being just married. I will capture all of your beautiful special moments throughout the day.
I love to travel and I have photographed destination weddings all around the country and abroad. Want to see my many adventures? Check out my blog. I have weddings posted you will love from New York, New Jersey, California, Georgia, North Carolina, South Carolina, Florida, Mexico and Germany – just to name some of the places I have shot weddings. I am available for travel worldwide, and of course locally too. So no matter where you are getting hitched I would love to be there for you.
I am married to the most amazing person. He truly is my soul mate and best friend. We have a lot in common, we are both photographers and we are both kind of technically geeky. Which is a good thing when you are a photographer and an artist. We love eating out and consider ourselves foodies. My husband Thomas is from Munich and I grew up on the East coast. I have family in NC, SC, NY and NJ – see why I love to travel?!
I am extremely blessed with the most amazing friends and family. I cannot even begin to say how grateful I am for my loved ones. Many of my past and present clients become dear friends. I think this is the best part of my job – getting to know people and cherishing what makes them unique.
That’s enough about me…I want to know about you. Email or call me anytime.