Bridal Boudoir – What to wear – Charlotte Photographer
Giving your groom a sexy little gift on your wedding night? Here are five tips on what to wear for your bridal boudoir photo shoot:
1. Your wedding veil will make for some very sexy photos. Whether you match it up with lingerie or bare it all underneath, this is a must have on your boudoir portrait day. If you don’t have your veil yet I have several different styles to choose from you may borrow for your photo shoot with me.
2. Your wedding shoes. I mean really who wouldn’t want to wear their wedding heels as much as possible.
3. Wedding dress accessories such as your sash, headpiece, jewelry, garter and undies. Anything bridal is a great idea!
4. His wedding band. This can make for some really sweet photo opts plus he would never expect it.
5. His wedding shirt and tie. If he is renting his tux or suit drop by the rental and ask to borrow the same items for your photo shoot.
Bonus tip: Bring a bouquet, this makes for a great prop for sexy photos. Usually your florist can make a smaller version of your wedding day bouquet for a fraction of the cost. Or you can bring a store bought bouquet.
Want to see more of my Bridal Boudoir – check out my boudoir website www.coutureboudoir.com
Ready to book your session or receive information on my packages: Fill in my contact form HERE.